Monday, December 13, 2010

BLAH!!

So the last month or so has been pretty hectic in my house. It all started when Emma came down with the stomach flu on Veterans day. My poor baby was so sick and vomiting everywhere for DAYS!!! Totally not lying here at all!!! Then Tim came down with it and oh gosh so horrible! Luckily by God's mercy I didn't get it. We embraced Thanksgiving at my mom's house with almost 20 people there. It was fun and chaotic all at the same time but in one of those good ways.... it was so nice to spend it with all 4 of my parents. Sadly my in-laws couldn't make it :(
It was great to have the Moffitts over as well. They are family to me and it made all the difference :)
As we ended November I had to see my cardiologist due to a month long ordeal of having my heart rapidly race and slow down incredibly. So they decided to put me on a heart monitor. OH JOY!! NOT!!! Its great to have the ability to wear this and have it record symptoms but goodness I'll be so happy when my 30 days is up! It gets in the way, it flashes green which causes Emma to think its a toy and I'm a mean mommy for not letting her take the pack off my hip to play with it and sleeping is like being in the hospital. But funny enough i'd wear it anyday over being in a hospital!!! Entering the month of December within a day apart both Tim and Emma get sick yet again, this time its a head cold and congestion. Guess who also gets it! Yep me. :( BLAH!!!! Hopefully this crud passes ASAP! I have so much to do. I can't wait until Wednesay the 15th! We're finding out if Elizabeth is 100% having a girl!!!!!!!!!! EEEEKKKK!!!! I'm so excited for them getting to spend Christmas in PA with their family! makes me sooo happy :)
I'm so excited to celebrate the birth of Christ! He is my savior and I'm so blessed by him. Thank you God for sending your only son to die for me! Me a horrible selfish person who is totally undeserving.

Emma and her coloring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment