My Goodness! I seriously cannot believe that my little Emma is 15 months! Today we made our trip to the pediatricians office. Emma enjoyed the car ride as normal but as soon as we arrived to the dr's office it was like a light switch had gone off in her head that she knew where we were. We checked in and we called back to the room and was asked to strip her of all her clothes. At that moment when I started taking off her shoes and socks then on to her pants she started crying and freaking out. Poor little girl! If only she knew that she wasn't getting shots! :)
She measured in at 32 inches 90th % and weighed in at 24 lbs even in the 75th% and of course still in the 100th% for her head circumference. The dr laughed when I told her she can't wear alot of shirts because I can't get them to stretch or go over her head! She was given a clean bill of health and was told we are teething and they are molars! OHY!!! Not fun at all! Emma has been babbling so much more within the last few weeks and its so amazing! It was only 15 months ago that she was born and we found out she was deaf and first instincts is she will never hear or talk and look at her now you can't get her to shut up! :) I mean that in the best way possible! She loves wearing her ears :) I took her to get her pictures taken for Halloween gotta love free coupons! They turned out amazing! She totally hammed up the pictures!!!!

She measured in at 32 inches 90th % and weighed in at 24 lbs even in the 75th% and of course still in the 100th% for her head circumference. The dr laughed when I told her she can't wear alot of shirts because I can't get them to stretch or go over her head! She was given a clean bill of health and was told we are teething and they are molars! OHY!!! Not fun at all! Emma has been babbling so much more within the last few weeks and its so amazing! It was only 15 months ago that she was born and we found out she was deaf and first instincts is she will never hear or talk and look at her now you can't get her to shut up! :) I mean that in the best way possible! She loves wearing her ears :) I took her to get her pictures taken for Halloween gotta love free coupons! They turned out amazing! She totally hammed up the pictures!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment