I have exciting news! I am going back to work part time! Dr. Royer called me and asked me if I would like to come back part time, which is perfect for us right now. I will work 2 days which is perfect. I will still be home with Emma to continue teaching her to listen and speak! We still have quite a few dr appointments and Denise comes 1 time a week which is great! Emma loves Denise :) they are so cute together! I can't this week when Denise comes we are going to make a list of all the signs that she knows and the ones that she signs! My goodness its going to be a great list! I can't wait to see it!
I am helping plan the cutest little baby shower for Kelly! We are going to play great games and have a great time together! James Joseph is a very lucky little boy and he's not even here yet! AND I'm going to be an auntie again! YAY! I can't believe it I'm so excited! Elizabeth and Ben are due in April! YAY!!!! The Emma's will have a new play buddy :)
God has been so good to us! Words can't even begin to describe it! Everything seems to be falling into place and its been a little rough but we know that God is faithful and He is in control and His plan is perfect. If things happened the way we wanted them to it would be miserable. We truly are blessed. I can't wait to go on a womens weekend retreat in 2 weeks to Bear Trap Ranch in the mountains. We will be doing a Beth Moore video on "loving people that are hard to love" its so perfect as I'm having a super hard time with my cousin right now. God knows what I need! Elizabeth and I are going to be roomies :) Oh boy! We will be like 13 year old girls giggling all night hahaha....
Here is a pic from the state fair of Emma on the carasel for the first time super cute! I love my
little monster mashed potatos :)

No comments:
Post a Comment