
Well in 2 more weeks Miss Emma will be under the knife. She was approved for both ears to have implants! This is such a huge blessing for her. June 7th is her surgery and June 28th they will activate her implants meaning they will begin to turn them on. It is a long process to turn up the volume. Basically we will have appointments every other week or more to work on the volume. Emma is doing so well, she has been cruising around the furniture for months now and she is almost getting her balance well enough to start walking on her own. Her balance is slow due to her hearing loss but she is still super advanced. She eats everything that is not nailed down. She LOVES food. We are about 50/50 on jarred food and table food but working more towards table food. She loves ice cream when she sees it she gets so excited its so hard to not give her some. :) She is so curious more than ever she acts as though she is invincible and nothing can stop her she is going to be my little dare devil! She smiles all the time but has recently discovered how to scowl I have yet to get it on camera but its the cutest face ever!!
Tim and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe its been 2 years already time flies by so fast. Tim is out for the summer he was teaching at PPCC and we are hoping to resume it in the fall. He loves it. We just recently bought a 75 K-5 blazer and are making changes to it to make it more us :) We are so excited to take Emma camping this summer up in the mountains, go fishing and of course take her back to the races! She loves to watch Nascar on tv so hopefully she will love to watch some racing in person. Although she has already been she was only a few weeks to a 2 months old doesn't really count! haha
I feel so blessed by God, there have been so many challenges and trials but GOD is faithful and just. I feel so much closer to him than I have ever. The month of April was very hard as 5 people I knew died within a few weeks of each other. I really felt God's presence and felt alot of conviction and knew that I needed to get right with him. I hope to blog more that things have calmed down a little.
Tim and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe its been 2 years already time flies by so fast. Tim is out for the summer he was teaching at PPCC and we are hoping to resume it in the fall. He loves it. We just recently bought a 75 K-5 blazer and are making changes to it to make it more us :) We are so excited to take Emma camping this summer up in the mountains, go fishing and of course take her back to the races! She loves to watch Nascar on tv so hopefully she will love to watch some racing in person. Although she has already been she was only a few weeks to a 2 months old doesn't really count! haha
I feel so blessed by God, there have been so many challenges and trials but GOD is faithful and just. I feel so much closer to him than I have ever. The month of April was very hard as 5 people I knew died within a few weeks of each other. I really felt God's presence and felt alot of conviction and knew that I needed to get right with him. I hope to blog more that things have calmed down a little.
Emma has a new best friend, her name is Emma also. We call her Emma 1 and Emma 2. Emma 2 is 6 months younger than Emma and they laugh and giggle to each other smile and cry together. Emma 1 is teaching Emma 2 how to play and have a good time. They are so cute and adorable together and I feel so blessed to be apart of their lives as well as Elizabeth, Emma 2's mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment