Monday, March 29, 2010

Emma's Implants

YAY!!! Emma's surgery date is June 7th 2010 we are hopeful that she will be able to have both ears with an implant. She should be activated on June 28th. Meaning that they will start to slowly turn on her volume and give up 4 different programs with different volumes to turn up over 2 weeks!! I'm so excited that my baby girl will have her ears when we go to South Dakota for the 4th of July!!! It will be her first road trip and she will be able to hear! She will be able to hear us sing happy birthday to her on her 1st birthday!! OH MY GOSH!!!!GOD is soooo GOOD!!!!! We are getting ready to celebrate Easter this weekend and Emma has the cutest dress :) Can't wait for her to wear it!

1 comment:

  1. Im so happy for you guys. I love that you thank god all the time (good and Bad) I need to do that more often, your such a good example. Im so excited for little Emma

    ReplyDelete