Monday, July 11, 2011

July!!


I can't believe its already July! The time has seriously flown by so fast! Today we celebrate Emma's 2nd birthday! I can't believe my baby girl is 2! She is the most amazing and beautiful little girl! We had her birthday party yesterday with grandparents and her best friends! It was so nice to have everyone at our new home to celebrate all that God has blessed us with! She got so many great presents and ate her cake like a prim and proper little girl which if you know Emma was very surprising! LOL! She is anxiously waiting for her little brother to make his appearance. She loves to "feed" him and give him her cup to drink. All of this takes place at my belly button! Its so cute and I didn't teach her any of it! She is seriously a smart little girl!

We started weekly ultrasounds 2 weeks ago to see how Layne is moving and developing with some of my health problems. Thankfully he is very healthy and growing great! In fact he is measuring 3 weeks bigger than I am pregnant! He is weighing about 6 pounds already! Well he is more than likely more than that now since the last growth ultrasound was about 3 weeks ago. We were surprised with a 3D ultrasound at last weeks appointment and it was so overwhelming and emotional to see Layne and his features so closely with out having him in my arms. He has the cutest little nose ever which he inherited from his Daddy and Emma! My baby shower is going to be July 30th and I'm so excited to celebrate this precious life that God has blessed us with, with all of our family and friends! I do believe July is going to continue to be a great month! My maternal instinct tells me that Layne will be here the first week of August! Which is only 3 weeks away! I can't believe that! I am sooooo ready to meet him and start our family of 4 outside the womb together!

Layne's 3d ultrasound


Emmas birthday picture eating cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment