Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My babies

I can't believe I'm 31 weeks pregnant! This pregnancy sure has flown by quick fast and in a hurry! I honestly believe that I will deliver this boy about 38 weeks. I've already started having braxton hicks and man do I hate it. I forgot HOW uncomfortable they are. Oh well you have to do what you have to do right? Being pregnant is truly a miracle from God. I dont care what anyone says. To sit here and feel this little person inside you move around and hiccup is amazing. He already has such a personality. He is definetly a night person like his daddy. He is so active at night. He is active alot during the day but at night you can seriously watch the belly move like a tidal wave its crazy! When he moves during the day you can see movements but none of them are near as crazy or strong as the ones at night. He gets the hiccups alot just like his big sister did/does. He LOVES cocoa puffs right now :) We almost have his name picked out! His adorable bed set got ordered today! I can't until next week when it comes in! Its sea fish sooo cute! Emma loves to rub my belly and kiss it and say her version of baby! Totally melts my heart, she also likes to put her hands on my belly and play with her baby brother! She is going to be an amazing big sister. She will lift up my shirt and put her sippy cup in my belly button to share her drink, bring over her play silverware and food to feed him and even a blankie to keep him warm. She is so nurturing and the best part is I didn't teach her to do any of this to my belly! She just does it on her own. Lately she has been walking around and spontaneously praying! She will grab her finger to pray and bow her head and move her head from side to side saying "mamammamamama" and then she will look up and sign YAY! Its totally amazing to see God's work in her heart and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment