Saturday, January 30, 2010
Letting Go
I think there comes a time when you have to stop holding on to the things that aren't there anymore. It's hard to cut that last string but you can't be holding on to the memories that doesn't make a relationship. So with that said, we had a wonderful time growing up and experiencing life together but we went different ways and did things that we dont agree on. We can't go back to the way things used to be. I dont know if we can meet somewhere to find a place to start. Too much has happened the wounds are deep and the hurt is to much. Only time can heal and maybe one day we can find a way to be friends again. God is amazing and his timing is perfect. I pray that you would come to know him and change your ways and let God shape and mold you into the beautiful woman he wants you to be. I love you so much and I pray for you! Its not goodbye forever just see you later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment