Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Timothy


Timothy,

Thank you for all you do! You are truly a blessing from God. I never knew what love truly was until I loved you. You have taught me so much about life and who I am. You push me to be the best wife, mother and friend I can be to you and Emma. Thank you for our beautiful daughter. I'm so thankful that she looks like you it makes her so much more loveable :) I can't believe we have been together for 3 years. It seems like its been a lifetime. Before you know it it will be. We have experienced so much in 3 years and I can't wait to see what the next 30 years bring! I thank God everyday for bringing us together and to him. I'm thankful that we can grow closer together in God. I look forward to you coming home and spending time together as a family. You encourage me in ways you will never know. I love the little things we do like watching the races, playing games and mostly playing with our daughter and teaching her how to sit and play. Thank you for being my soul mate I love you!

I love you more than you will ever know,

your wife,

Sara

p.s. i'm still digging

No comments:

Post a Comment